Two-day tactical rifle class.
Add a family member - get a discount!
Class time: 8:30 - 5:30 Central Time, both days.
Use cover, concealment, help your partner, and more!
The typical self defense engagement happens at under 100 yards, and this class specializes in that!
WE WILL SHOOT - RAIN OR SHINE!!!
This GATEWAY tactical rifle class is perfect for:
· New shooters, including women and ages 11-18, who need to know marksmanship and proper gun handling.
· Experienced shooters who would like to challenge themselves with some new skills.
· Former and current law enforcement and military who need to gateway into civilian classes.
Urban Rifleman covers techniques and tactics needed by the Rifleman to engage at the most common engagement distances.
Advanced rifle deployment - Multiple shots - multiple targets.
Shooting and moving - Use of cover & concealment
Advanced team movement and tactics
Advanced CQB and room clearing.
· AR or AK style rifle. AR/AK pistol OK.
· Iron sights, red dots, LPVO scopes all acceptable.
, 3+ magazines, minimum. 5+ magazines preferred.
· 500 rounds, minimum, of rifle ammo - same brand / same type. 600+ rounds is ideal.
· Please prep mags ahead of class.
· No green tip or armor piercing ammo. We will be shooting steel targets.
· Notepad & pen
· If you wear prescription lenses / glasses - BRING THEM!
· Eye protection & ear protection.
· FOOD – There is no place nearby from which to buy lunch or snacks, so bring it with you!
· Sunscreen, bug spray, lawn chairs, etc. (optional)
· A chest rig or battle belt may help hold magazines (optional).